Monday, August 20, 2012

To Everything

In December of 2008 I sat down at my shiny new laptop and started building a blog with the handle www.mondaymommies.blogspot.com. The very first post was called Fil' er up! and was written by a friend of mine. After a little while I purchased the FreshStartMondays.com domain and committed to write (or share a friend's writing) and publish each Monday morning.  A devotion, a prayer, and a challenge to start our week.

To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven:
A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing...
Ecclesiastes 3:1,5


I truly believe that Fresh Starts has run its course for the time being. Thank you for allowing me the privilege to share my thoughts with you.  Thank you to the ladies who have shared their own writings here as well.  Who knows? Maybe the Lord will bring us back to this place again.  

Love,
Jen


1 comment:

hostess_gal said...

Jen, I just wanted to say thank you for this blog. Over the past couple of years, you and the other writers have touched my life in an amazing way. May God bless your future and hopefully, we will get to "meet" again via your blog!

Check each Monday for a new devotional. Please share the site with your friends!!